We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Tami Ward Theriault decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Marigolds Cannabis, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of marigoldscannabis.com, you are therefor contesting to the data collection procedures expressed in this policy.
Why we collect information and for how long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- to better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligation; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Marigolds Cannabis does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Marigolds Cannabis uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Marigolds Cannabis’s control.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Marigolds Cannabis may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances;
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- as necessary to enforce the terms of service
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Tami Ward Theriault
Marigolds Cannabis greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, and/or changes in products or services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website or other public means to post a notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS